- Account - the central means of access to the non-public parts of Online Learning Agreement and for using the Services, which includes the student’s personal profile and is used to identify the student and provide a set of administrative tools.
- Erasmus Dashboard - an integrated software solution for filing and managing applications by Institutions operating in their professional activity.Erasmus Dashboard includes the Erasmus Dashboard web site at www.erasmus-dashboard.eu, as well as all web documents (including images, php- and html files), software, hardware, databases, interfaces, connected media, documentation, applications, updates, version upgrades, and other related components or materials that make up or contribute to the features and functionality of Erasmus Dashboard, including any data, documents, works and other materials added by the Provider.
- GDPR - the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
- HEI - Higher Education Institution. Institution - HEI.
- LA - Learning Agreement.
- OLA - Online Learning Agreement. The Online Learning Agreement is an integrated software solution for filing and managing applications by students operating in their personal/academic activity. The Online Learning Agreement includes the Online Learning Agreement website at www.learning-agreement.eu, as well as all web documents (including images, php- and html files), software, hardware, databases, interfaces, connected media, documentation, applications, updates, version upgrades, and other related components or materials that make up or contribute to the features and functionality of the Online Learning Agreement, including any data, documents, works and other materials added by the Provider.
- Organisation - That accept/receive a student for Traineeship.
- Provider or we - non-profit foundation European University Foundation - Campus Europae that has created and operates the Erasmus Dashboard, as well as the Online Learning Agreement platform and the Erasmus+ App and offers Services.
- Services - any services provided or made available by the Provider via the Online Learning Agreement and the Erasmus Dashboard platform as well as relevant interconnected tools or relating thereto.
- Student - is a natural person applying to study at a HEI or carry out a traineeship at an Organisation, using the Online Learning Agreement system, namely via the Online Learning Agreement platform or when he/she is nominated and added via the Erasmus Dashboard.
- User- Student, HEI or an Organisation.
Terms and Conditions
- ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM - The Online Learning Agreement platform is open to the following categories of users:
- The following Users have a limited access to the platform to sign the Learning Agreement for Traineeships (only upon receiving the agreement from the student in case of HEI and, from the HEI in case of an Organisation):
- HEI whose student is participating in mobility for traineeships and has initiated the learning agreement for traineeship through the Online Learning Agreement platform.
- Organisation (that has received the learning agreement for traineeship from the HEI, whose student has been offered a traineeship by the Organisation) for signing and thus executing the agreement.
- LIABILITY - EUF will not be liable for loss, damage or personal injury to any contributor nor to property or else caused or suffered in connection with this Online Learning Agreement platform or any information gathered herein.
- OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL - By submitting information on the Online Learning Agreement platform, you represent and warrant that (i) you are the sole author, (ii) you have obtained written consent from any identifiable individuals aged 18 or above and/or from the minor’s parents/legal guardian if any minor is depicted in the data submitted (or each component thereof); (iii) the information provided by you for the HEI’s and the Organisation’s concerned personnel is correct (iv) your information will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims whatsoever, nor violate any applicable law or regulation. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the necessary consent has been obtained. If the submitted material contain third-party works (such as editorials, photographs) whose ownership is not with the student, the student declares to have obtained all the necessary rights which permit the EUF to use the submitted material as specified above. In the event that contributors submit material for which they do not have the appropriate permissions, they accept liability for any and all resulting consequences. EUF has the right to request evidence of such permissions or licenses to use third-party material and contributors assume full responsibility for any damage or loss caused due to their violation of third-party rights.
- CONSENT TO USE THE MATERIAL FOR ERASMUS+ APP - By submitting non-personal and/or personal information with your consent on the Online Learning Agreement platform you grant the EUF a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the submitted material in relation to the Erasmus+ experience and organisational matters. Contributors grant the right to store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, display, print, publish, disseminate, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make publicly available, the submitted material in any format, medium and language, including on the Erasmus+ App (IF YOU DO NOT WANT EUF TO COLLECT, USE, STORE, TRANSMIT OR DISPLAY THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THE ONLINE LEARNING AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE LEARNING AGREEMENT PLATFORM).
- CONSENT TO COMMUNICATION - The information you provide on the Online Learning Agreement platform is not anonymous. Firstly, the HEIs are aware of who communicates the information with regards to negotiating the Online Learning Agreement for studies. Secondly, we may contact you at the email address you provided in order to request more information about the data you submitted upon registering the account to ensure that the validation procedure is in line with the highest security standards.
If any provisions of this Agreement shall be held invalid, the remainder shall, nevertheless, be deemed valid and effective.
4. Legal Compliance and Governing Law
Any controversy concerning these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the European Union, complemented where necessary by the substantive laws of Luxembourg. In case any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the subject matter hereof cannot be settled amicably between the Users and EUF, it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Luxembourg.
If you wish to withdraw approval of the terms and conditions, you can contact the European University Foundation at the following addresses:
European University Foundation
RCS Luxembourg G190
Address: 31 rue du Parc, Munsbach,
E-mail: [email protected].
16C rue de Canach